I have a friend who just wants to have simple and easy life. He does not like stress and problems. Most of the time, he will focus on what he needs to do and spend most of free time to enjoy life. He set a limit to everything he needs to do and he does not like to stress himself. On the other hand, I have another friend who just feels to do extra in life. He will go around asking his parents or superior, “what I can help?’. He uses his night time in various activities that could add value to his life. He join Toastmasters, he join Jaycees, he also involve in social projects at the welfare house.
After ten years, the second man successfully develops a career and lifestyle that give him much happiness and well being. He earns a good income and he manages to secure good career with a prominent company. All the values that he has pumped into his life give him a great boost to his life development.
If we dare to go beyond the current standard of our life, we will develop more success than those who just hold on their current standard. Busy and stress is part of a person who wants to breakthrough his life. Easy success is just a term for those who wish to remain at the comfort zone and do not stretch beyond their current expectation.
I have a belief that “success does not always come easily”. If it is so easy, than all the people in the world has become rich and successful. In order to attract the success you want, you need to do something to enrich your life. For those who just want to enjoy life, they are not ready to stretch their life beyond their current state. When the opportunity appears, they are not deserved to live the life that they aspire to have.
There is a saying “it is not how long you live, but how much values that you have accumulate in your life.” Those who work extra mile and achieve great success in life is having more values compare to others who just work on demand and not more than that. If you feel that your current life is easy going without stress and problems, it just shows that you need to work a bit extra mile and explore your potential in a greater way.
Having easy life without stress sound great, but it will diminish your potential to earn a better life in the future. You will find that easy life is vulnerable towards challenges, inflation and changes around you. When adversity comes, they just fall and surrender themselves.
When I was in secondary school, I was very weak in Mathematics. Despite of my hard works and commitment, my examination result seems always below fifty marks. In the classroom, teachers always try their best to help me with untiring explanation and coaching. They even call me to sit in front of the class so that I can get their attention. When was in form four, I choose to drop my Add Maths. The reason is very simple; I just can’t catch up with the learning. When I was in form six, Add Maths is a compulsory subject for Science students. Guess what, I have to spend so many hours on tuition after schools. To me, Mathematics is my most torturing subject.
Knowing that Mathematics is my weak subject, I totally lost my confident to go to university. Even so, I have a desire to excel in my study. As the only son at home, I wish to fulfill my parent’s expectation. Every night before sleep, I lie down on my bed and think about university. I see myself in my mind’s eyes, the moment I say good bye to my parents at the airport. I also mentally see myself attending convocation with my parents. Not knowing why I could be so committed to such imagination on that time, but it just come to me naturally. Every episode that was vividly pictured in my mind give me a strong sense of passion and commitment.
The strong goal awareness from my daily visualization really gave me lot of energy to excel in my study.I still remember how I woke up early morning to do my revision. Despite of heavy family commitment and scouting activities, it does not stop me from doing my best in study. I use my night time , weekend and public holiday fully in study. I even quit all the interesting movie and TV program.
In 1988, my dream comes true. To my surprise, I got a principle in STPM Add Mathematics examination. This qualifies me for the local university application.The whole mental episode now becomes a real happening in my life. I received a letter of offer from National University of Malaysia (UKM) in Bangi. I was totally astounded. My motivation power to excel has surpassed my doubt and worry.
I also use the same mental practice in others areas of life. I visualize myself as the model students of the school, it comes true in 1985. I visualize myself as the Head Prefect for the school, it comes true too. I visualize myself as the speech contest champion, it comes true to me again.I visualize that I get the King Scout Award from the King of Malaysia , it comes true in 1987.
After graduation, I involve in various career experience. I visualize myself as top sales in Hurley water filter sales; it comes true to me in 1991. I visualize myself as the best speaker in Toastmasters; it comes true to me in 1992. I visualize myself as a corporate trainer; it comes true to me in 1994. On that time, I work for MNI as a agency trainer. I visualize myself as a columnist writer, it comes true in 1995. On the time, I have started as a columnist with Borneo Post. I visualize myself as a full time professional speaker, it comes true in 1997. I set up the first training consultant in Sabah. I visualize myself speaking to 100,000 students nationwide and it comes true in year 2005. I also visualize myself appear in TV series, it comes true in 2009. I have been invited as a guest speaker for TV1 Selamat Pagi Malaysia for 56 series. I visualize I could set up 100 series of training CD before the age of 50, and in 2011; half of them has been actualized today.
I can see that mental visualization has BECOME A DOMINANT SUCCESS FACTOR IN MY LIFE. When my desire is burning, my attitude will automatically restructure towards the desire I want. When I have strong desire to go to university, my study attitude become aggressive and committed. I start to appreciate this mental reformation and use it in every aspect of my life. Knowing that my journey of life is made up of all these pre-mental videos, I wish to sharpen these ideas and share with the whole world.
I start to read books on visualization. There are many master in the world explain about this simple yet effective method of personal transformation. I also commit to various coaching program from international renounce speakers like Paul J Meyer, Anthony Robbin , Brian Tracy, Steven Covey. All of them talk about the same principles. Knowing that these principles have been part of life practice since young, I feel so passionate about this methodology.
I start sharing this methodology and I name it as Autogenesis in 1997. Many students whom have participated in my motivation rally apply this methodology in their life too. I guide them how to visualize their future and plant the university dream in their life. More than 100,000 students nationwide have learned about this methodology in the pass 15 years.
In 2010, I rename the whole program as Biogenic Mental Visualization. The uniqueness of this program is that we are using Music Psychology as part of the visualization. My project partner, Sylvester Fan is indeed giving me lot of support in this area.
To make this methodology accessible to more counselors and teachers around Malaysia , BACA was formed officially on the 1st Nov 2011. This academy hold a mission to serve all Malaysian and to promote the Biogenic Model to all.
Now you’ve already seen how using the Biogenic Mind Visualization I’m about to pass on to you and purposefully activating the law of attraction has changed my life and those of the people around me.
I hope you’ve already started to realize and appreciate the enormous power, potential and possibilities of the Biogenic Gem of a precious gift which I’m handing over to you.
Are you ready to use Biogenic Model to transform your life too?
If so, start apply this mental practice and start activating the law of attraction for
– Despite of study and family commitment, I manage to pass all the King Scout certification. I join the scout troop in Form 1 with the desire to have a full sleeves of badges. I put it in my visualization and it comes true.
Graduate of UKM
– The glory of graduate from university has become my passionate desire ever since I was in form three. With the consistent visualization, it comes true to me
Teacher in KKHS
– I start guiding my students using Biogenic Model in 1992. I organize all types of Holiday Camp and Leadership Camp for students. I even visualize that I can travel by flight and reach out to more students. It’s all comes true.
Police Volunteer Reserve (PVR)
– I aspire to be a good policeman. Through my visualization, I successfully awarded The Best Service in year 2000
Student’s representative to National Day Parade in KL
– I aspire to represent the state in some breakthrough event. I was selected and represent Sabah contingent in 1984 National Parade in KL.
Best Students Award
– In 1984, I have strong urge to be the Model Students of the schools. My passion grow stronger when I know that 1984 candidate is not me. My visualization to be the model student of the school keep my momentum growing and I make it in 1985.
The Best Monitor Award
– Out of all the class monitors, I have an honor to be be awarded as the Best Monitor of the school. When I was appointed as a monitor, I start to visualize the classroom cleanliness and decoration I desired. I than make every idea into action.
The Most Enthusiasm Toastmaster Awards
– When I graduate from UKM, my English speaking is very poor. But my passion to speak give me an award from Toastmaster Club. Again my visualization to be a great speaker come to reality.
The Toastmasters Speech Champion
– I have win more than ten speech contest either as Champion or first runner up. I will visualize myself as the best speaker before the competition. It really helpful to build my confident and cultivate winning attitude.
Travel and Talk
– I use to go to airport and visualize I am taking off for international engagement. Currently, I have travel to few countries in Asian to conduct corporate training.
Success in Networking
– I have been visualize myself to be successful in networking and speak to thousand of people in company convention. In 2007, I was awarded as Crown Manager with one of the MLM company. My visualization pay off.
– I have started to visualize my press release since I was in secondary school. All these visualization come to picture. I also a columnist for few local newspapers.
TV and radio broadcasting
– My visualization of speaking to million of people through TV come to place in 2009. I was invited as a guest speaker for more than 50 series throughout the year.
Body Building and Fitness
– I always dream to have a nice body. My body shape now is 43, 29, 35) Even though I am getting near to 50 years old now, it is still not late for me to compete in Mr. Malaysia competition in veteran category. I visualize it every day. I also have the Arnold S Picture in my handset. He is my inspirator.
Education CD production
– In 1992, I aspire to produce 100 educational CD for students. Until today, I have completed 50 CD productions. I name it as Siri Permata (character building series) and Siri Mutiara (career guidance series). I visualize that all these collection are kept in each school in Malaysia
– I have a dream to collect one thousand certificates in my whole life. Up to date, I have accumulate 871 certificate ranging from association, training etc. My visualization is still on the go.
– In 1987, I set up my own company called Top (HRD) Training Consultant. Three years before the establishment, I visualize my dream with the name of the company TOP on most of my Write up.
– Network business is always my passion. In 2008, I was one of the Directors with a publication cum educational licensee company called SLP Media Sdn Bhd. The Managing Director close down the business in 2010. Any how, my visualization still on to set up my own publication house.
– I dream to be a good lion dance player when I was in secondary school. With my untiring commitment to perform my very best, I was given a nick name “Superman” in the troop. Again, my visualization comes true.
– I have written and compose few corporate theme songs . One of my visualization is to create a patriotic and motivational album for Malaysia. My visualization on songs composing still on today.